Technology giant ‘Sony’ has announced two elegant and ultra slim smartphones in its ‘Xperia’ category, the ‘Xperia C4’ and ‘Xperia C4 dual’. Both of the smartphones are specifically designed for selfie snapping lovers who wish for a perfect selfie experience. While the handsets are focused on the selfie-trend, The cellphones only sport 5MP front facing snappers but with help of wide-angle lens users may able to fit more people into a single shot.
Tony McNulty, Vice-President, Value Category Business Management at Sony Mobile Communications said, “Xperia C4 caters to consumers that want a smartphone that not only takes great photos, but also packs a punch. Benefiting from Sony’s camera expertise, the 5MP front-facing camera with wide-angle lens lets you capture perfect selfies, while its quality display and performance features provide an all-round advanced smartphone experience.”
Aside from the front facing camera, the Xperia C4 consist of an impressive specs list, which includes:
- 5 inch Full HD IPS display (1920 x 1080 pixels), approx. 401 pixels per inch density
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- LTE Cat 6 (300 Mbps download, 50Mbps upload)
- Octa-core 1.7GHz Mediatek MT6752 processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, microSD card expansion (up to 128GB)
- Wi-Fi n, DLNA, Bluetooth v4.1 with apt-X, NFC
- Scratch resistant build
- Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
The Xperia C4 Dual offers the same specs as the Xperia C4, but with support for two SIM cards, and both handsets will go on sale in selected markets from the beginning of next month.