It’s the “4 and a half inch curved glass display” equipped day today! The morning in NYC today brought this world to the much awaited flagship Windows Phone 8 Nokia Lumia 920. A quick glance at the phone reveals:
- 8.7 megapixel camera
- Camera equipped with image stabilization techniques which lets the camera shutter remain open for a longer duration than average phones.
- The slower shutter speed of the camera helps in non-blur imaging and sharper results.
- Camera embedded with floating lens technology.
- Sensor stabilized camera gives PureView same compatibility of making videos as that of a video camera.
- Fatboy recharging Pillow gives Lumia 920 wireless charging facility.
- Qi wireless standard embedded in Nokia Lumia 920.
- 1.4 Gigahertz snapdragon S4 processor.
- 4.5 inch 720 p display.
- 2000 mAh battery.
Embedded with the Nokia recognized features of Nokia maps, Nokia drive and Nokia transport the Lumia 920 is a sure shot success edging over its competitors. The navigations devices personalize and are even available offline making going from one place to the other just a piece of cake. And of course, the camera is always handy to take pictures of all the new places that are visited.
Voice guided Nokia maps feature gives an exclusive driving experience where the route to the destination unfolds in the phone screen as the designated path is treaded. Facing the back of the camera towards the desired route highlights the noticeable places in the area such as restaurants etc by exploiting the “Nokia City Lens” feature. The detailed view of a particular place can be obtained just by tapping at its name and the detailed view of the premise zooms into a bigger view. This way the exploring of the world just becomes further more intuitive making the Nokia mapping experience get even stronger.
The interesting Daily Commute feature calculates the time needed to travel the designated routes by keeping an account of the traffic that would be encountered en-route. It eventually displays the time at which the beholder of the phone should depart in order to reach the destination in time. Similarly the Nokia Transport feature provides detailed routes for public transport. It displays upon the windows phone screen the detailed inside views of bus terminals and train stations.
Thus with crystal sharp text display feature, Noia location suite, the best ever smartphone camera + video maker and the window 8 tiled experience Nokia Lumia 920 is sure to give its users a great mobil experience.