This is Eiffel Tower theme for Nokia 110,112, C1-01, C2-00 & 128×160 devices. This theme is in beautiful colours combination with beautiful homescreen wallpaper. I made icons especially for this theme with brown folders. I also used an Analog clock with flying birds in this theme. I hope you all will enjoy this theme.
The Eiffel Tower (French: La Tour Eiffel, [tuʁ ɛfɛl], nickname La dame de fer, the iron lady) is a puddle iron lattice tower located on the Champ de Mars in Paris. Built in 1889 as the entrance arch to the 1889 World’s Fair, it has become both a global cultural icon of France and one of the most recognizable structures in the world. The tower is the tallest building in Paris and the most-visited paid monument in the world; millions of people ascend it every year. It is named after the engineer Gustave Eiffel, whose company designed and built the tower.
Downloaded: 8748 times
File size = 354 kb
Format = .nth
How to Download this Theme:
1. Right click on the Download button and select “Save Target As” or “Save Link As”
2. Save the .nth file anywhere on your computer
3. Attach your phone with your computer
4. Transfer the .nth file to your phone by using ‘File Transfer’ option
If your download file is in .zip format then follow these steps;
1. Go to your Control Panel and click on Folder Options
2. Click on View (tab)
3. Un-check “Hide extensions for known file types”
4. Rename the file name with .nth (For Example, abc.zip to abc.nth)